So I broke down and started a blog site. I still don't know that it's a necessary thing for me to do seeing that I can hardly find time to clean my bathroom or fix my hair, but here I am anyway. I'm hopeful that our out of town family (who aren't deathly afraid of computers) will enjoy it. While I'm here I'll share that our precious 2 month old, Caroline, has started smiling. She tends to look very serious most of the time so we are happy to see another, softer side of her. When she smiles her eyes sparkle - just like her daddy's. This morning I had her in bed with me and so much enjoyed listening to her sweetly cooing as she stared up at the ceiling fan. What a delightful way to start the morning! Jackson and Caroline are for sure the best part of waking up - even though I'm often waking up earlier than I would prefer.
12.05.2008
I'm a blogger, you're a blogger.
So I broke down and started a blog site. I still don't know that it's a necessary thing for me to do seeing that I can hardly find time to clean my bathroom or fix my hair, but here I am anyway. I'm hopeful that our out of town family (who aren't deathly afraid of computers) will enjoy it. While I'm here I'll share that our precious 2 month old, Caroline, has started smiling. She tends to look very serious most of the time so we are happy to see another, softer side of her. When she smiles her eyes sparkle - just like her daddy's. This morning I had her in bed with me and so much enjoyed listening to her sweetly cooing as she stared up at the ceiling fan. What a delightful way to start the morning! Jackson and Caroline are for sure the best part of waking up - even though I'm often waking up earlier than I would prefer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah!! You became a part of the exciting blogger world :P I'm looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing more great stories!
I was wondering when you were going to breakdown! ;)
I'm glad you did. I love the little smile in that picture of Caroline. She is too precious.
YAY! I can't wait to see what's in store on your new blog!!
Post a Comment