The Newman family Christmas Tree
Jackson's "Chrimas" tree. It's a bit Charlie Brown-ish, but he likes it. We only did lights. I think we need to work up to "ormanents".
DADDY'S HOME!!!!
"No!! Daddy no yick Jackson!!"
Kung Fu Jack practicing his mad skillz
Earlier in the day we were going over names of family members and discussing that Mommy's last name used to be Canafax. So as time went on during Kung Fu time, Kung Fu morphed into "Kung Fu Fax". How cute is he!
"Do you hear what I hear?"
He likes to honk noses and squish cheeks. Oh, yes. We are in the bathtub. It's a story I won't get into right now.
Chad and our sweet Caroline. Resemblance?


1 comment:
Ok that was a wonderful post. I love how you commented on your Russian Santa. He's awesome. Not to mention the fact that your kids are probably the cutest kids on the face of the earth.
Post a Comment