1.01.2009

Fantasy of Lights - a little frightening

For as long as I can remember I've gone to see the Fantasy of Lights on the lawn of MSU and so I wanted to share that experience with my kids. So when we were in Wichita Falls last week, Chad and I decided to bundle the kids up and take them. So much of it is still the same as it was when I was a kid - which means so much of it is a little scary. The displays have not been kept up very well and are a bit run down and well, creepy. But it was nostalgic and I'm glad we got to share it with Jackson and Caroline (I think she slept through most of it). Here are some pictures from our tour of the displays.


2 comments:

Tanna's Triplets said...

My Mom has told me about the lights. I hope to take the babies in a few years.

Leah said...

Claire gasped when she saw the cinderella pumpkin carriage! ;)
I think it's awesome you wanted to take Jackson and Caroline. I love sharing memories!