Here's the card
1.19.2009
My first taste of card making
So I've tried my hardest to avoid being sucked into the world of scrapbooking even though all my friends are doing it. =) However, when I wanted to send out announcements for Chad's graduation, I couldn't find anything in the stores that didn't look hideous. I didn't know what to do so I called my friend, Leah, the card making diva and she came to my rescue. She created a wonderful design and even came over to coach me through putting them together. I have to say...I enjoyed it. There may just be a scrapbook page or 2 in my future. Thanks, Leah.
Here's the card
Here's the card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The card turned out really cute Lacey...I told you it's really addicting. I'm sorry I keep commenting, I can't help it you've posted some wonderful things.
uh oh!
Post a Comment