This morning we got up early for waffles, strawberries, bacon and fun with our Waco family. We had a great time.
Claire
Hallie
Audrey
Jana and Elliot
Leah and Baby Julia (coming soon)
Leah, I do feel special - thanks for letting me take this picture :)
Zeb
Chad, Caroline and Audrey
BFF's
(I love that Jackson has her by the neck)
Chad, Zeb and Devin started and finished law school together. Over the past 3 years our families have become such great friends. We've been through a lot together and I am so glad we were all here at the same time - these are friends we'll have forever!
Fish - Newman - Huggins
When the guys started school, there were only 8 of us ;)
When the guys started school, there were only 8 of us ;)


2 comments:
You are amazing that you already have this posted. I love it. We had such a great time. Thanks for coming over. I can't believe there were only eight of us when we started law school. CRAZY! I love the group shot and all the pics you took. So much fun and so many memories. Can I have copies? :)
I have to echo what Leah said. I want copies and it's insane to think how times have changed. I feel more than grateful that we had each other these last three years and where ever we all end up it's nice to know we will still be there for each other....that was sappy, but you get it.
Post a Comment