
Tonight, I snuck into Caroline's room and watched her sweetly sleeping for a little while. She is so precious and has brought so much joy to our family. Here are a few of the things that I love about our Caroline:
- In the morning, she always greets me with a smile.
- She loves to be sung to.
- She can cheer up Jackson when nothing else will.
- She makes bath time so much fun. (I now have the "Rubber Ducky" tune running through my head).
- Her smile lights up her entire face.
- Her bald spot and the one really long hair on top of her head
- The fact that she prefers fabric to a pacifier.
- If we are ever in danger, we can just pinch her and she'll act as a siren - the girl can scream.
- Her chunky legs
- Her big blue eyes
And
1 comment:
Don't be more so modest, you are totally her favorite person in the world. Her world revolves around you. You know you love it, and you should!
Post a Comment