3.06.2009

Jackson and his world of Cars

About a year ago Chad and I picked out Jackson's first "Cars" car. Little did we know how much he would love them and that he'd ask frequently to go to Target to look at cars. Since that first car we've indulged his love of them and pick up a new one or two when we come across some he doesn't have. When I say "we", I mean Chad. He is mainly the one responsible for the collection. Oh, and Jackson's Grammy. When she's coming to visit he knows that more than likely she'll show up with what he calls a "cars prize". Jackson knows them all by name and will show them off to anyone who'll sit and listen. They are usually the first thing he plays with in the morning and the main thing that keeps his attention during the day. Tonight, Jackson and I went through and lined them all up. There were a few we couldn't find, but the majority of them are present. We counted 60.

Jackson and his friends from the movie "Cars"


No comments: