4.15.2009

And Max said, "No".

One of our favorite books is "Where The Wild Things Are." It's one that we've been reading to Jackson since he was about 6 months old and if you haven't heard, the movie is coming out in October. I have lost count of how many times Jackson has watched the preview. He is so excited for it and, to be honest, Chad and I are pretty excited as well. It gives me goosebumps. One of the things I love about it is that it is set to "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Love the song, love them. Anyway, because they use that song Jackson now calls it the "Where The Wild Things Are Song" and asked me to add it to his ipod today. What a cool 2 year old!

Here's the preview. It's awesome!!
(scroll all the way down the page to turn my music player off so you can hear the clip)

1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Ok that trailer was AWESOME! I'm now very excited to see that movie. It looks amazing! Jackson does have great taste in movies and music...I wonder where he gets that from??