4.01.2009

Who's the bad guy?

We are in Canyon Lake for a few days visiting Grandpa Jack. Jackson is having a blast with him and I've taken a ton of pictures that I'll post when I get home. Tonight, I just want to share something Jackson said as we were playing outside this evening.

Jackson was running back and forth between Chad and I and Chad was trying to convince him that I was the bad guy and he should run away from me. Jackson said, "No. Mommy's not the bad guy." I said, "Is Daddy the bad guy?" To which Jackson replied, "No." "Well then who's the bad guy?", I asked him. "Umm. Grandpa."

One other thing. Grandpa is hard of hearing and it didn't take Jackson long to figure out that he needs to speak louder and lean in closer when talking to him. He is such a hoot!

No comments: