5.04.2009

C & L with DMB

When Chad and I had only known each other a couple of days he told me he had tickets to see Dave Matthews and asked if I'd like to go. I was surprised he asked me since we had only just met, but I really liked him and it was Dave so I said I'd go. About a month later we did go and it was really great. Look at these youngsters.

Now, 7 years later after finishing undergrad, getting married, moving to Waco, having 2 kids, finishing law school and about to start a new job in a new city, we spent another evening with Dave. It was fantastic! Pretty soggy and rainy, but fantastic. Thanks for a great time again, Chad. I love you!


"I do know one thing. Where you are is where I belong."

4 comments:

Zeb said...

Nice job Chad. A very thoughtful way to enter the next big stage of life.

Janadt.Huggins said...

Love seeing both concert pics. It's fun to see how you've morphed from former C&L to current C&L

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I just love looking at your blog and the cute way you post all your pics. I'd love to see Dave in concert! Glad you were able to go again. And great tribute to the moms in your life....loved seeing the ones of you with your mom when you were just an itty-bitty. Congrats to Chad too.

Leah said...

Love the dating picture. You look like young bucks. Although you still look young!