Chad is heading back to Longview tomorrow for the week (tear) so we celebrated Mother's Day tonight. We hit Chuck E Cheese's, or Mac 'n' Cheese as Jackson called it, and partied it up!! Jackson had only been there one other time and he was little bitty so he didn't have any idea what to expect. We walked in and it took him a minute to notice all of the games. When he finally did realize the awesomeness of it all he very enthusiastically said to Chad, "Oh my goodness!" We ate pizza and played our hearts out. It was a really great Mother's Day party!!


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and children. They are truly amazing and make me the luckiest lady in the world!



4 comments:
Absolutely beautiful family. I always knew you'd make a great mother. And you have such a great one too. Happy Mother's Day.
I love those Chuck E. Cheese pics. We got some at Elliot's birthday and loved them. The family one is my favorite.
Great times!!!! Great pics!
Love the pics. Mac n cheese, how cute is that. I love the excitement kids have. What a fun day. Call if you get lonely. ;)
Post a Comment