7.06.2009

Busy Week

Well folks, we've been in our new house for a week now and are slowly getting settled. We've gotten almost all of the boxes unloaded and we've been working on making the house our home. In the midst of the unpacking and settling, I had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. OUCH!! My little brother, Cody, came in late Wednesday night to help out during the surgery and while I recovered. Jackson loved having him here and at one point even said that Cody was his best friend. Chad has been working so hard hanging ceiling fans, putting new knobs on drawers and cabinets and hanging blinds. He's becoming quite the handy man. He even mowed the yard for the first time on Friday. We sure love our house and are finding things we really like about Longview as well. Here are some pictures I've taken over the last week.

The Blind Man
This afternoon I looked into the living room and found that Jackson had done this to Caroline's shirt. She didn't seem to mind so of course I grabbed the camera.
Jackson found one of Chad's hats and I thought he looked ever so cute in it.




2 comments:

Leah said...

Fun pictures. I'm sorry you had your wisdom teeth out. And with 2 little ones & moving...you didn't have a relaxing recovery I'm sure! Wish I could have helped!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Love the pics and glad you have the internet again.