7.22.2009

Super Hero

Jackson has really gotten into super hero's lately and is enjoying the dress up that goes along with it. He's been dressing as Superman (in his way too small Halloween costume) for a while and has been asking for an assortment of other super hero suits as well. So when we came across the super hero pajama section of Walmart you can guess what his reaction was. "Can we get the Batman one and the Spiderman one and the Buzz one and the Superman one and the Spongebob one?" That's right, he wanted all of them. I know Spongebob isn't a super hero, but he wanted it just the same. Yesterday I had a few things to pick up from Walmart so we made another stop by the super hero pajamas and I let Jackson pick which one he wanted to be. This is who he chose.

He put it on as soon as we got home with it, wore it the rest of the day, slept in it and I wasn't able to get him out of it until around 11 am this morning. I'm pretty sure he'll want to wear it again when he gets up from his nap. He is loving his life as Batman.

If you're thinking to yourself, "Batman doesn't wear shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt.", then you didn't know that when Batman's fighting crime in Texas, he wears shorts.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

even batman is no match for the Texas heat!

K. Huggins said...

Greatness!!!!