10.18.2009

The Surprise

On our way back from the wedding we decided to break up the trip and make it as fun as we could. One of our surprise stops was the Mayborn Museum in Waco. This is a place that Jackson and I spent a lot of time and was a place that he loved to go to. He still talks about it and asks to go often. He was very happy to be back there and we all had a great time. This was the first time Caroline was able to walk around and play so she really enjoyed it, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Waco,
Thanks for being a great place to stop on our way back home. We appreciate it so much!
See you again next time.

Love,
The Newmans

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leah said...

I miss that place too!!!! It was such a great museum...well it still is! ;)

Melissa said...

Ok, I didn't know where to comment on Jackson's famous quotes, so I'm doing it here. HILARIOUS!! I totally laughed out loud at every single one! That kid must keep you laughing a lot :)

Carrie said...

Aww! That's great. Looks like they had a good time