12.19.2009

The Nutcracker.

Photobucket

After months and months of rehearsals it is finally time for the performance. I was able to witness said performance this afternoon. It was wonderful. Chad's part was in the party scene at the beginning. He did a fantastic job - the little dance and the smiling and pointing and waving - all fabulous! The professional dancers from NYC were so much fun to watch-so graceful and lovely. I could have watched them for hours. I'm glad Chad was able to participate in this and we're thinking maybe Caroline might like ballet in a few years. Can you just imagine that? Awwww!


Photobucket
Party Guest

Photobucket
Chad and his stage wife, Robin

Photobucket
Chad and his real wife, Lacey
(it's funny to me that Chad's wearing more make-up than I am.)

I'm very proud of you, Chad. You did a fantastic job!!

3 comments:

K. Huggins said...

Awesome! How fun for your family!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Chad needs the makeup more than you do ;)

Leah said...

Agreed. You should have put on three times as much make up that day! J/K. Can you imagine?
That is super cool. Way to go Chad!!!!
I am picturing a little tutu on Caroline and I say go for it!!!!!!!!