12.13.2009

What Happened?

Chad is participating in The Nutcracker this year (it's hard to say no when your boss's wife asks you to). He's had countless rehearsals and will have many more before their performances next weekend. He's been a very good sport about it and I'm excited to see him do his thing. On his way home from practice this evening he called to warn me that he would be coming home with makeup. How could I not take a picture?!

Photobucket

I was anxious to see how the kids would react.
Caroline repeatedly reached up to his face trying to take it off.
Jackson's reaction went something like this-

Jackson: What happened?
Chad: It's makeup for the play.
Jackson: It'll be okay.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

hahahahahahaha! That is hilarious. I love that he called to warn you. Devin walked in and it didn't even phase since he loves his make-up for every day wear. ;)

mk said...

LOL, I'm wondering if Jackson was reassuring Chad or himself...