Well, sort of. He graduated from Nursery to Primary. He is a Sunbeam now and gets to go to his own class with a new teacher and gets to come to the big Primary room with all of the big kids.
This morning, he was very excited and was happy to take his Book of Mormon to church with him. We talked about his new teacher and his friends all the way to church. He was disappointed when he learned upon arriving at the church building that he didn't immediatly get to go to Primary. As I sat in Sacrament meeting with him on my lap I began to think about Jackson as a little baby sitting with me at church and then Jackson as a toddler and then I looked at him now. He's so big and yet he's still my little guy.
When it was finally time he walked in the room without any worry and sat with his friends. He went with this new teacher when it was time and (from what she said) he did very well. He's embarking on a new and exciting time and I'm so proud and happy for him.
I love you, J-man!



5 comments:
I can't believe he's a sunbeam. I love the picture with his scriptures. It made me a bit teary.
He looks so grown up in this picture, and then I scroll down and in the bathtub pictures, he's 3years old again. He is SO beautiful!
What a sweetheart. I can't believe he is so big!
Okay, I just read through your "Things he says" and I am cracking up. I'm gonna steal this idea, too. It's too cute.
Stop it! I remember he was only 8 mos old when we would go on walks before Pete deployed (And you introduced me to bagel bread...) Wow. I got teary picturing you sitting in sacrament meeting and reflecting back...
PS You can comment on my blog and FB as much as you want. I love that our families are still in touch :)
Post a Comment