3.21.2010

Day with the Fishes

Jana, the kids and I all headed to visit Leah and her girls for the day on Thursday. It was so great to get together with all of them and see how much the girls had grown. Jackson was so excited to see all of them, but got a little shy when we first arrived. I was pleased that it didn't take him long to warm up and get right to playing with his pal, Audrey. They are so cute together. He reacts to her so differently than he does any other friend. He really likes Audrey. Caroline had a blast with all of them, too. At one point, she and Julia sat playing together on the floor. They were talking and passing toys back and forth together - very sweet to see!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor Elliot wasn't feeling well and slept through most of the day.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Leah came out at one point and showed us some really cute hair bows she'd made and agreed to let us use her supplies to make some for our girls. It was so fun to sit around the table gabbing and crafting.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The kids had a blast running circles around the living room.
Photobucket
We headed out to a park near their house for even more fun.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Caroline slept through all the park fun.

It really was an awesome day. It's always great to see old friends again!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures! Julia's little headband is too cute, but I'm still partial to the ones Caroline wore this weekend. Seriously, I can't get Scout to leave anything in her hair for longer than 5 minutes most of the time

Janadt.Huggins said...

love the pictures. It really was a lovely time. I look forward to doing it again when Elliot doesn't have an ear infection.