3.21.2010

Leah and Julia

Last Thursday we were able to reunite with our awesome friend Leah and her fabulous girls. We had a super time and I took a ton of pictures. To start off, here are just a few that I love of Leah and her sweet baby Julia.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Leah is an amazing mom to 4 beautiful girls. She has it all together and it's incredible to sit back and watch her go. She's creative, fun, sincere, and a great friend. Wish we lived closer to this lady!

More to come from our fantastic play day.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Lacey, you are too sweet. I love seeing the pictures of sweet little Julia. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Thanks for saying all those nice things, although you are VERY generous with your compliments! ;)
It was so wonderful to see you and your sweet kids. We need to do it more!