4.17.2010

Memories in pictures.

Well, Fletcher is on his way back home but we have some fun memories from the last couple of days. Take a look at all of the things these little Newmans did side by side.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fletcher was in heaven with all of the "new" toys to play with. I think he kept a Batman with him at all times.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Caroline kept a close eye on them.
Photobucket
They fought crime in the backyard for a while.
Photobucket
They went a few rounds in the living room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We topped off the weekend with a trip to the park and pizza.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And here are my 2 favorites from the weekend.
Photobucket
This was an accident. They were running toward me and I snapped a little too late, but when I got it into the computer I found that I loved it. I love that you really only see their capes.
These boys love capes.
Photobucket
Here Fletcher was working so diligently with his stick under the tree. I heard him at one point say something about a "home for ants". Whatever he was doing, he looked very cute doing it.

Fletcher, we so enjoyed having you at our house. We hope you come back soon. I promise we'll plan more fun things and you can play with Batman as much as you want.

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Great captured moments. I love the "all capes" pic. Thanks for inviting us to park and pizza, we had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures Lacey. We have some adorable little boys. He just loves to play with Jackson so much.