Have you ever visited etsy.com? If you're looking for awesome handmade, one of a kind, or vintage stuff - you need to check it out. It's like a giant flea market on the internet, but much better.
That's where I found this "I am a child of God" print for Caroline's room.
(we're painting the walls a very soft lilac - won't this look so good in there?!)
Anyway, persimmonandpink has some fabulous prints. You should check them out.
With my order she included this little sample of "Did you think to pray" and I framed that as well and it is now hanging by our front door. I love it and it was free.
Seriously, check out etsy. It's so cool!




1 comment:
I'm addicted to Etsy. I always get at least one b-day and christmas present for myself there every year. Not to mention the fact I could waist hours on there just looking.
Post a Comment