The last time I had sand between my toes Jackson was just learning to walk. It's been a while. Today I got to be reminded how much fun it is to bury your feet in the sand. Just a little west of Longview there is a lake. A lake with a beach. An awesome beach. We went there this morning for playgroup and had an amazing time. The weather was perfect, the water was warm and the kids were happy to be there. We played and played, and ate, and played some more. It was a much needed break from the day to day. We can't wait to go back - hopefully with Chad the next time. Here's a little look at our morning.
I really can't wait to go back. But we'd better plan it quick before our warm weather leaves us.






1 comment:
Great pics. Today was so much fun! I loved the sand between my toes too, in fact think I can still feel it there. We totally need to go again.
Post a Comment