This one will be turning 2 in a week.
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my baby is not so much a baby anymore. Just in the last 6 months she has changed so much. She talks (and talks back), she eats at the big table (sometimes), she has mastered using a fork, she helps pick out her clothes in the morning, she can put her shoes on by herself, she thinks she can read, she sings all the time, she has a love for Batman that I never imagined she'd have, she is a great mother to her baby dolls, she calls Jackson, "Jackie", she loves to run around naked (see above) and has some of the greatest pronunciations, such as, "Logurt", "Cooby doo", "Caline", "it's not hot, it's worm", and "Mulk".
Some things have not changed though. She still lights up when Chad enters the room and she'll take him over me any day of the week. She still loves her big brother like nothing else. She is still such a happy girl and can make anyone smile. She is fun, caring, and gets more beautiful every day. We are so blessed to have our little "Caline" and can't wait to see what her 3rd year holds.



1 comment:
This post made me tear up. I'm probably annoying that I post on almost everything. But I couldn't help it. Add me to the long list of "Caline" lovers.
Post a Comment