10.03.2010

My boys...

on their way to the Priesthood session of General Conference.

Photobucket

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. I am grateful that he is such a fantastic example for Jackson. We learned yesterday that Lisbon, Portugal (where Chad served his 2-year mission for the church) is set to have a temple built there. That is such fantastic news and means that all of the hard work that Chad did on his mission has been continued and the wonderful members there will now have a temple close to home.

It's also gotten me thinking about when the time comes for Jackson to serve his mission. How hard that will be to see him go away from us for 2 years, but I know that he will be doing the Lord's work and that he and our family will be blessed for his service. It seems so far off now, but I know on the day that he gets his mission call, I'll think back to this day when he was only 4 and think "it seems like only yesterday...".


1 comment:

Chad said...

I think I hate that suit.