I may have modified today's activity just a smidge. Originally the activity was to make hot chocolate, but when Jana told me about the Christmas parade downtown I had to add "and go to a parade" on December 2nd's tag. It was fun. We got there really early to get a prime parade watching spot and prime it was. We ate Chick-fil-a nuggets and walked around exploring downtown while we waited for the fun to begin. We found shops and restaurants we didn't know existed and ran into friends. It was a fun evening. The only thing missing was Chad. He's still Nutcrackering - we'll get him back after the weekend though. We're so excited to see the show on Saturday. I'm taking the kids this year but that'll be another post. For now, here's a look at how east Texas does parades. The coolest part was the hot air balloon baskets without the balloons. As they passed Caroline turned to me, eyes closed, and said, "It's burning my eyes." It was hot but very, very cool. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great moments captured!!! I need to get some of these pics!! What a fun experience that was. I can't wait to do it again next year!
fun blog lacey! i'm glad you guys had fun last night! we went but we had two grumpy boys who weren't so into it. :)
Post a Comment