12.04.2010

December 4th


Have you ever seen The Nutcracker? Were you ever in The Nutcracker? I love it and was so happy to share it with J and C today. Not only was it their first time seeing it but it was their first live theater experience. They both sat mesmerized for most of it. Toward the end, my unnapped Caroline began to squirm but overall they both enjoyed it. We also had the pleasure of watching Chad participate as one of the party guests. He was so funny to watch - I have a hard time paying attention to the dancers you're supposed to be watching because I'm busy watching and laughing at him. It was a fun afternoon and I'm happy to add seeing The Nutcracker to our list of yearly Christmas traditions.

(Thanks to Jana for taking pictures for me!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Hooray! Great post and great pics.