1.25.2011

Good luck charm.

These take me back to the long days Chad spent at school and the long nights he spent at home studying. They also make me think of the sacrifices he made when Caroline was first born to put his studies aside and come home to be with us. I was a wreck at first. A complete wreck. I married a really great man!

Sometimes he would take Caroline in with him to hang out while he studied. I guess he took a break and they had a little mini photo shoot.

Photobucket

This is yet another set of photos I didn't know existed. I love the second one with her looking up at Chad. What a sweet image.

It's also crazy to think that just today that sweet little one told me "no" and "stop it" and "don't" so many times that I sent her to bed early. I may be reminded what it was like to have her as an infant when she wakes up at 4 am because she went to bed so early.


1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

These are beautiful. What a sweet moment captured.