This is my friend, Tory. You've read about her here before. She introduced me to the Indigo Girls and for that I will be forever grateful.
She also showed me, at an early age, what a real friend is. She has always accepted me for who I am and allowed me to be silly and stupid and ask silly and stupid questions. She is a couple years older than I am and I always looked up to her and felt so lucky to have her as a friend. We always had other groups of friends we ran around with, but I always knew I could count on her for anything. Tory boosted my self esteem on many occasions and will always have a big place in my heart.
We hadn't seen each other for almost 8 years. That streak came to an end last week. We spent a couple of hours catching up in her mother's kitchen - a place we spent a lot of time as kids. The big difference being that this time my kids were with us.
Tory, I don't know if you'll read this or not, but it was so good to see you and to catch up with you. I miss you lots!



1 comment:
Tooey!
Post a Comment