4.23.2011

Getting the hang of it.

We had another egg hunt at church this morning and the kiddos did me proud. They filled their baskets quickly and there is plenty for me to steal now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Score!! Reese's peanut butter cup!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kids had a lot of hang out and run around time with their friends. See if you notice a difference between the boys and the girls.

The boys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girls.
Photobucket

Happy Easter, everyone!!

4 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Those boy pictures had me laughing out loud. Great Easter Egg Hunt pics and did I mention those three little girls are the cutest little girls ever?

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! Cute pictures.

The Jessups said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Yes, the best part of egg hunts is the candy we get to steal from them. :)

Felicia said...

So much fun! I love the contrast between the boys and girls. Im glad Im not the only one who looks forward to "sharing" candy with my kids. :)
I hope you guys had a great Easter.