4.13.2011

My shadows.

Photobucket
Jackson and me as we were flying our cleverly constructed Jedi ship and Clone ship.

Photobucket
Me and my shadows.

Most days I feel like I literally cast 3 shadows. My littles follow close behind me anywhere I go in the house. I can't even tell you how many times I've changed direction suddenly and stepped on one or both of them in the process. It can be a bit annoying at times, but I really am so grateful for these precious little shadows. Before I know it they'll be more interested in what they're doing than what I'm doing. There will come a time when they won't beg me to sit in the driveway and fly Tinkertoy Star Wars ships with them. So for now, I'll do my best to enjoy these shadows of mine. And I'll try to do a better job of watching where I step.

3 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

love your shadow pictures and your shadow kids. Both two favorites of mine. Great post.

ashley b said...

isn't it the truth! kids do make great shadows though. and the pics are super cool by the way! :)

The Jessups said...

Love it! I feel the SAME way. It's sometimes hard to stop what I'm doing to do these silly little requests, but I know it's not going to last long. :(