"Decide what you want to be and go be it" - an awesome line from an Avett Brothers song that I decided last week I wanted to hang in my kid's rooms. I thought these words are pretty great ones to live by. I've been brainstorming for a few days but just wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I sat down at nap time today and decided I'd learn how to make a chevron pattern in photoshop. With much help from a German girl's blog tutorial I did the pattern and put the phrase over top. It's not perfect and I don't think it's the one I'll print and frame, but I'm proud of myself and wanted to share what I made. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You should print it!!! It's awesome!! Way to go Lacey. You photoshop genius you.
I'm a big fan of this. Maybe I could convince you to make one for me??
look at you and your photoshop skills! i love it!
Post a Comment