And it felt weird.
Since coming home from vacation we have stocked his backpack with the back to school essentials and have learned that his teacher's name is Mrs. Baker. (We'll get to meet her next week).
Jackson has been talking a lot about the things he's excited to learn and all the new friends he'll make. We've even taken bets on what color Mrs. Baker's hair is. We're excited for Jackson and this new phase, but it may take a while for his parents to get used to.
I found some great ideas online for a back to school celebration to send Jackson off in style. I think he'll get a kick out of that.
I'm so proud of my kindergartner. I know he's going to love school and I know his teacher is going to love him. I'm sure he'll make a ton of new friends and have new and wonderful adventures.
Less than 2 weeks to go. The countdown has begun.





2 comments:
gage loved his school shopping too! but i was a little bitter about it. the only good part was just seeing him get so excited. we're going to have to have a mommy support day come the 22nd! oh and that's funny he thinks about her hair color. gage is just really hoping his teacher doesn't wear glasses. and i have no idea why he feels that way! haha
You're right. He's going to be a fabulous Kindergartner, and you will be an awesome Kindergarner's mom.
Post a Comment