10.26.2011

What trust looks like.

What DOES trust look like?

This week is red ribbon week (aka drug awareness week) at Jackson's school.  Each day has been a special dress up day.  Monday he wore a Rangers t-shirt because they are his new favorite team.  New, as in he decided the night before new.  Tuesday he wore red, which just happens to be his favorite color. And today was CrAzY color day so I put together a pretty obnoxious outfit.  He wasn't sold on the tie, but I insisted and he gave in.  As it turned out all of the teachers loved his tie so he was glad he wore it.


This kid in this crazy outfit chosen by me is what trust looks like.


1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

This is what adorable looks like!!!! I love his crazy colors and I'm with you and the teachers. The tie totally makes it.