11.10.2011

The day we took over the zoo.


Last Friday Caroline and I caravanned behind 3 school buses filled with kindergartners for a special trip to the zoo.

See what I mean by "the day we took over the zoo"?  I was a part of one of those school groups the normal people, just trying to enjoy the zoo with their children, hate.  :-)

All of the kids in each class were divided up amongst the parents who came.  I was happy to be able to go along and share in the fun time with Jackson, Caroline and one of Jackson's classmates.  



Here the boys are being flamingos.
 I let the boys each take a picture.  The above was taken by Jackson's friend.  The one below is Jackson's.  
Not bad, right?
These are just a few of the kids in the class.  Aren't they cute!


The zoo was fun.  I was exhausted by the end.  I brought my double stroller thinking Caroline could ride and I could use the other seat for coats and such.  Nope.  Caroline rode, but so did the 2 boys.  It was exhausting!!

I had fun seeing Jackson with his school friends and our little zoo buddy really wanted to come home with us so I think he had a good time too.

(and I'm sure the zoo employees and other patrons were happy to see us all leave.)  

No comments: