Easter Sunday was a little crazy and I don't dare put the kids in their special outfits before the day they're supposed to wear them so I didn't have any pictures of the little ones in their special Easter duds. I decided to take them out to the field behind our neighborhood this evening and try my hardest to capture them in all their dressed up glory. I think I succeeded. Even if it was a little of a struggle.
My photographer friend, Ashley Broomall, met me out there with her brood and she took some amazing photographs of me with my little ones. I can't wait to show you them. She did such a great job!! Since we were all there we had to get some of our kiddos together.
Poor G. wanted a picture with Caroline but she wasn't having it.
And she was acting like she was so done with having the camera pointed her direction until we plopped Miss K. down next to her. She came alive talking to, holding and loving on this little angel. It was the cutest!
I'm so glad to have finally gotten some photographs of these guys in their special outfits. And thankful to Ashley for hauling her kids out there to help me.












1 comment:
again, love them!
Post a Comment