Today I look at this picture of these four, hand in hand, and think to myself "Someday when this bunch is grown I'll smile at the memory of the day and wonder where the time went"
This afternoon we snatched E and A for some sprinkler fun. If case you don't know, they are the big brother and sister to baby J who you met the other day. We've been enjoying splash park and sprinkler fun with them from the time they were old enough to partake.
It makes me happy that our children will have early memories of each other. And I'm grateful to be able to walk down the street to see these friends of ours.


1 comment:
This post makes me so so happy. I love that our children are friends. I love all the photos we have of them playing together. We're grateful to have you as our friends.
Post a Comment