Do you daydream?
I do.
I did today.
Chad's been away in the mountains of Wyoming for a work thing for too long and I daydream about how I'll react to seeing his sweet (and as of late, bearded) face. Will I run up and jump in his arms? Will I stand back and let the kids at him first? If the kids manage to get to him first, will I push them out of the way? Will I cry?
I've not been so excited to see someone as I am to see him again. We don't do well away from each other. We Newmans need to stick together. Literally.
He starts the drive home tomorrow. So in just a few days he'll be home. I. can't. wait.
I'm excited for him to see how the kids have grown, the new tricks they have learned. I'm excited for him to see how much our third little is making me expand. I've done some redecorating and can't wait to show him (I'll show you, too a little later on). I'm excited to stay up late watching episodes of Seinfeld we've seen a million times and talk and laugh in person, not over the phone. I'm excited to see how his beard has come in since he gave up on shaving while he's been away. I'm excited to just have him HERE where he belongs.
I hope these next few days hurry by!!


1 comment:
Wahoo! Happy for you! You're amazing for surviving! We were away from Cliff for a week and a half, and I went crazy! Happy for ya!
Post a Comment