9.06.2012

A room for William

Our house has 3 bedrooms and our family will soon increase by one so the decision needed to be made which of the soon to be 3 Newman kids would get to bunk together.  I felt it'd be easier at first for the older 2 to share and let the new one have his own space for a while.  Well, J and C were thrilled.  They'd been wanting to share for some time now.  They each have their own twin beds already but really tried to make a push for bunk beds.  In the end, the parentals won out and they agreed to settle for what they already have with the promise of new bedding and pillows and new wall decor.  

Putting their room together made me so happy.  It is turning out just as I pictured it in my head.  There are still a few things left to do and when I finally get them done, I'll show you all.  In the meantime, I am dreaming of the baby's room and the beautifulness I want to create in there.  I have ideas in my head and have been pinning fabrics and colors and ideas.  Now all I have left to do is make them happen.  Here's a little of what I'm leaning toward.  And it looks like another trip to my mother's house might be in order.  Get ready, mom.  :-)





We get to see our little guy again today and make sure he is, in fact, a little guy and not a little girl.  When we are sure, you can bet I'll get started on the room.  I can't wait to make a room for William.


1 comment:

Christina Haney said...

Love it all! And love the idea of you coming back to Wichita Falls sometime soon!