William has been with us over 4 months now and the family picture we had was incomplete. I love that picture, but it was missing the newest member of our bunch. We can't have that, can we? No.
One humid Monday evening we decided to do something about it. I quickly put together some outfits, got everyone dressed and when Chad got home from work we hauled it to our favorite undeveloped culdesac. There, I set up the tripod and we did our best to get ONE photo. As you can imagine, it wasn't easy. In most of the pictures, we are still trying to get into place and in the others William is looking down. Now, I love the top of his precious little head, but I really was aiming more for seeing his sweet little face. As I went through the mass amount of unusable pictures I came across one - only one where he was actually looking up and also looking somewhat in the direction the rest of us were looking. However, guess who's eyes were closed. Mine. Ughhhh!! But, never fear, photoshop is here. With a little face swapping, you'd never know. Unless, I tell you like I just did. Anyway, we gone ONE. That was all I really needed anyway. I did get some really cute ones of just the kids, too so that made me really happy.
I'll have to share some of the "outakes" with you. They are pretty funny. Until then, I give you the 2013 version of the Newman Family.
I sure do love these guys!





2 comments:
Love them all!! And by the way, I love your super long beautiful hair.
What a lovely family you have Lacey! You all look great. We all need a little head swapping now and then! :)
Post a Comment