8.28.2013

Another summer has come and gone

We have reached the end of yet another summer vacation.  What a great one it was!  I feel we were really able to bond as a family and make some fabulous memories and inside jokes.  How grateful I am for summers at home.  

School is back in session and Jackson has begun 2nd grade.  It has been a smooth transition and he is enjoying all of the new aspects of being a 2nd grader.  He has gained confidence he didn't have this time last year and his sense of humor is continuing to surprise us all as it develops.  (The kid is hilarious!!)  He continues to be an amazing big brother and a stellar example of honesty, virtue and obedience.  He is kind, thoughtful, caring and gracious.  He is helpful, intelligent and a good friend.  I am so excited to see how far he goes this year.  

Here's to Jackson - the greatest 2nd grader around.








No comments: