12.30.2008

It's a Newman Christmas

Christmas morning we heard the familiar sound of Jackson's bedroom door opening and the jingle of Francis as he walked to our bedroom. Only the jingle of Francis stopped once he got to the living room. Chad and I came out to find Jackson standing in awe of what he saw. The first thing out of his mouth was, "New Batman toys!". He was so excited and immediately jumped into playing. It really is wonderful to experience the pure joy of Christmas morning with our kiddos. Here are some highlights.

Santa Came!!



Caroline got Jackson a Curious George and he loved it - obviously.

Jackson's new cars all lined up. He likes to keep things organized. =)

Sweet Caroline couldn't stay awake. She nuzzled herself against Chad and fell asleep. It was very sweet!

TWILIGHT!!!



The Bat Cave - Jackson was very excited about this.

A SHABBY APPLE DRESS!!







1 comment:

Janadt.Huggins said...

great christmas pics! I bet it was sooo fun to watch Jackson and I love your expression opening the Shabby Apple dress!