12.30.2008
My fabulous husband
I married a really great man. I woke up this morning in a total funk and couldn't shake it. I was overwhelmed by the state of our apartment after coming home from Wichita Falls with much more than we left with and little food in the fridge. My precious man came to my rescue by doing the grocery shopping for me and took Jackson with him so I could get some cleaning done while Caroline napped. When he got home, he made me lunch and was just so sweet and helpful all day. We ended the day by taking Jackson and Caroline to see "Marley and Me" . We had such a great time as a family today and I am so grateful to him for being so patient with me and for helping to turn my mood around. This turned out to be a really great day. Thank you, Chad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm just thrilled that you said you married a "great man," and not "boy wonder."
It's the beard, right? More manly? Thank you, 30 years!
What a great guy. I love it when our husbands can turn around our moods like that. How sweet.
Post a Comment