1.19.2009

Yes. I'm STILL posting Christmas stuff.

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while, but kept forgetting. We got together a week or so after Christmas with Chad's mom, brothers and their families and had a great time. I have always enjoyed seeing Chad around his brothers. They have such a connection and are very entertaining. It is also a joy to see Jackson playing with his cousin, Fletcher. They are only a week apart in age and they really love each other. We all hoped they would grow up to be great buddies and so far that seems to be the road they're heading down. This year we also welcomed Ashley as part of the Newman clan and are so happy to have her. She's a sweetheart and she and Zack make a beautiful couple. Here are some pictures.

Fletcher (isn't he adorable!!) and Caroline
Caroline and her beautiful Grammy
Flight of the Conchords!!


A dart gun - totally Chad's idea =)

Bret got a dart gun, tooZack and Ashley

Caroline's new clothes from Grammy - super cute!Told you they love each other =)

We love Aunt Brandi!

1 comment:

Tanna's Triplets said...

Wow, Fletcher(cute name) and Jackson look a lot alike. At first glance I thought, "Wow, Jackson's hair has gotten lighter".