2.01.2009

Jackson, where are you?

This morning I was looking for Jackson to have him sit on the potty. I first checked his room. No Jackson. I then checked the bathroom. Still no Jackson. I checked a few of his hiding places. No Jackson. I stuck my head in Caroline's room and heard that she was awake, but didn't see Jackson. I checked my bedroom one more time then decided to get Caroline up before continuing my search. When I got to her crib this is what I found.











He had climbed in her bed, covered up with her blanket and stayed there with his arms around her. It almost brought tears to my eyes. They love each other so much and it makes me happier than words can even express.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That is too precious! I love it.

It reminds me of when I found Claire in Hallie's crib in the middle of the night. When they started sharing a room Claire climbed in to sleep with her! ;) They were the about the same ages of Jackson and Caroline.

Janadt.Huggins said...

My heart. There is something to be said about sibling connection.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

That is the sweetest thing. Jana and I were talking the other day about "moments" that remind you how perfect life really is. That most definitely is one of those "moments."