We have a fantastic kiddie pool at our apartment in Waco that we've been waiting ever so patiently to open since it's been warmer. Wouldn't you know they finally opened it today - the day before we move. Bummer, right? I was determined to use it before we left so I called up Jana and she and Mr. E met us for a little pool party. The pool really was great and Jackson was so happy to be able to walk around the entire thing. Elliot and Caroline really loved the water as well. It's too bad we weren't able to use it more before we leave. Here are a few shots of the kiddos at the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the one of Caroline with my hidden cleavage in the background. Priceless. That was fun. Lets go pool scouting when we get to Longview.
Post a Comment