Tonight I peeked in to check on Caroline as she was sounding WAY too happy in her bed and I discovered that she was sitting up (sitting up on her own is a new trick). I laid her back down and left the room but decided I'd better watch her for a minute to see if she was going to do it again. I opened the door just a smidge and peeked in. I watched as she rolled around for a minute then sat herself up as I figured she would. However, this time she added something new to the lineup. She pulled herself up on the side of the crib and stood there smiling so proudly. I rushed in just as she was about to topple over the side. I think it's time to lower the crib!
The little rascal is sleeping in the pack-n-play tonight.


2 comments:
Way to go Caroline! You little trickster! She's a fast learner. You go girl! I also love Jackson's new phrase. You have smok'in kids, as you know.
Oh my goodness. Good thing you decided to peek in. Imagine coming in to her crying on the floor! Way to go, mom. You saved that little disaster!
She is a smart one!
Post a Comment