6.21.2009

Good Morning

We've been staying with our lovely friends Devin and Jana for the past couple of weeks while looking for a new place to live in Longview and we've been having a really good time. One thing I've enjoyed is that their sweet dog, Curtis T., really seems to love us. He gets excited when we come back to the house and can't wait to see us in the morning. So cute. I also love that their little boy Elliot likes to come and see us in the morning as well. This morning I decided to shoot some pictures of all of us hanging out in the bed in our jammies.


Tell him, Caroline. Tell him how it is!!


Spitting is so unlady like.

Cutie pie, Elliot!
I love the look on Caroline's face in this one.

That's right. She's pulling his hair. Poor guy!

4 comments:

Christina Haney said...

It's great that you all had friends you could stay with. Did you have to put all of your things in storage?

Janadt.Huggins said...

I love those pics. I know you know that since you showed them to me and I told that to you, but I thought I'd leave a comment so you know for sure. You're not here right now so Curtis is moping. He loves his Newman family.

K. Huggins said...

great pics!!!!

Tanna's Triplets said...

So cute!!! Caroline has the pretties eyes!!!