Get the Thanksgiving dishes cleaned quickly to make way for the Christmas ones.
That's how I operate, anyway.
The day after Thanksgiving is always my day to decorate for Christmas. It's a day I look forward to every year. I love opening my boxes of Santas and rediscovering ones I'd forgotten about or finding the ones I was given as gifts the year before. They are all different and I love them all for different reasons. Some were made by people I love and others were given to me by people I love. I don't think I have purchased any of them.
I love that Jackson was so excited to put the tree up this year. He even helped decorate it.
Christmas is such a magical time and I hope Jackson and Caroline will always feel that magic.
Happy decorating, everyone!
Oh, and I will be primarily listening to Christmas music now.
Again, that's how I operate.






2 comments:
I love this christmas song on here and I LOVE your decorations.
What a cool thing to collect! I learned something about you just now :) Your tree looks so inviting and warm. And yeah, I totally thought about one of my favorite pictures in the whole entire world... your classic fam pic from a couple years ago in front of the tree. I love it.
Post a Comment