This is from yesterday. She pulled/carried this package of paper towels around for about 15 minutes. And she's doing her growl laugh. If you haven't heard it, it's a hoot. And we're pretty sure she picked it up from Chad.
12.02.2009
Errand girl
Yesterday as I was folding clothes Caroline picked up the dryer sheet that had fallen on the floor. I asked her to put it in the trash for me and SHE DID. I am seeing more and more everyday that she's really understanding what we're saying. Grammy brought her a baby doll when she came for Thanksgiving and she loves it. At any point during the day I can say to her, "Where's your baby?" (we haven't given her a name yet, but I'm sure it'll be something fabulous like Beatrice or Gertrude) and she'll go and find her. She gives her kisses and hugs and makes sure she has her pacifier. Caroline is such a sweetheart and we are so blessed to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment