Dec. 5 - today marks one year since I started this blog. I was so hesitant at first to do this. I didn't think I'd come up with enough to share or have the time to do it. As it turns out I did find things to share (197 things to be exact) and it has become one of my favorite hobbies. It has gotten me to take pictures more often - almost daily in fact - and caused me to stop and notice the little things that happen during the day. I hope that someday my kids will look back on this and appreciate it and feel how much they are loved. To the ones who follow our blog, I thank you! It means a lot that you keep up with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love reading your blog. I'm glad you started it. I will continue to be faithful :)
You have done an awesome job sharing your wonderful life with us. I am so glad that I get to be a part of it. I would always advise you to take pictures and keep a journal...........don't think that you will always remember it. Cause I know for a fact that the memories do fade and they get all mixed up. Love to all. Z
Post a Comment